Delta Air Lines, one of the world’s largest global commercial airlines, is helping more than 160 million travelers get to the places they want to go each year.
- How to help Delta become the #1 airline of choice across the entertainment and tech Industries
- How to reach high value and emerging high value customers in unique, engaging and authentic ways
- How to create meaningful partnerships with non-profit and for-profit partners across these industries
- Worked with marketing and sales teams to launch Delta Insider, a one-to-one influencer engagement program across the entertainment industry that focuses on key groups like assistants and business managers to drive sales and awareness for Delta One product
- Worked with the heads of marketing, content, social and public affairs teams to evaluate, define, manage, and streamline Delta’s partnership strategy to align with their community and sales goals, corporate mission, and industry focus
- Acted as connector and translator for Delta across the entertainment and tech industries and made one-to-one introductions and connections that resulted in immediate sales and partnership opportunities
Elizabeth Taylor: Legendary actress, businesswoman, fearless activist.
- How to leverage Elizabeth Taylor and ETAF brand equity in order to create new, revenue-generating opportunities under the new brand umbrella, House of Taylor
- How to rebrand the storied icon as a dynamic, authentic brand voice that appeals to Millennials and Gen Z consumers
- How to create authentic messaging and alliances that honor Ms. Taylor’s legacy while also resonating with new and younger audiences
- Re-imagined the woman as a comprehensive, lifestyle brand with appeal to multiple niche targets
- Vetted and developed new revenue-generating categories and specific opportunities
- Continued to work with ETT principals on House of Taylor’s integrated brand marketing strategy
Lifetime TV is the premier female-focused entertainment destination and most favorite and trusted network for women & Propagate Content is one of the world’s fastest-growing independent content creation companies.
- How to launch FALL INTO ME, the first short form digital series for Lifetime and reinvent the romance genre for a modern digital audience
- How to strategize a brand integration strategy for the romance genre which elevated the content and audience experience
- How to create a brand partnership sales strategy bridging Propagate’s expert creative teams and Lifetime’s seasoned sales and marketing teams
- Worked with Lifetime sales and marketing teams and Propagate’s creative teams to build out a winning brand integration strategy
- Brokered high level introductions to key brand and strategic partners
- Developed integrated sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Hilton Grand Vacations, a division of Hilton Worldwide, develops, markets and operates a system of brand name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations.
- How to re-imagine the “timeshare” concept for younger consumers
- How to connect HGV to an expanded customer base through new sales and marketing channels
- Identified new partners to help reach business objectives
- Created new messaging for newly targeted demographic
- Brokered strategic partnerships in non- endemic categories including tech; online retail; fashion; home furnishings; and entertainment
AUBRY & CO supported 20th Century Fox for for the release of “Love, Simon”
- How to drive awareness and encourage ticket sales among young women, LGBT and LGBT allies
- How to leverage strategic brand partners in order to create a meaningful conversation around the film
- How to partner with brands and nonprofits via promotions that share mutual brand values of inclusion, tolerance and celebration
- Identified and pitched a target list of strategic brand partners & nonprofit allies
- Created promotions that were inventive, engaging and cause driven
- Continued to negotiate and vet partnerships on behalf of 20th Century Fox
AUBRY & CO. generated non-profit alliances with European Wax Center, a major chain of hair removal salons in the United States.
- How to launch a multi-year, charitable partnership with the right non-profit
- How to identify the best, on-brand non-profit that fulfilled EWC’s specific criteria
- How to announce and set up the partnership within an aggressive 90 day timeline
- Leveraged AAC’s vast network to identify a strategic list of non-profit partners
- Vetted and assessed which partners could provide the most value to EWC
- Liaised and negotiated on EWC’s behalf to strengthen terms of the partnership
For the opening of Loving, Focus Features and AUBRY & CO. partnered with digital influencer Courtney Halverson for an exclusive content and experiential campaign.
- How to drive ticket sales for opening weekend
- How to engage theatergoers at pre-screening events
- How to create unique conversations around “Loving” both IRL and on social media
- Identified an authentic and on-trend blogger to create original Snapchats & IG stories
- Developed an original, native content campaign that drove ticket sales
- Delivered 60,000 social media impressions within seven days
Penske Media Corporation (PMC), a leading digital media company with properties across fashion and entertainment including Variety, Indiewire and WWD.
- How to build luxury lifestyle sales, marketing and editorial strategies across Variety and WWD
- How to shape a robust brand partnership strategy across Indiewire
- How to evolve a strong consumer sales strategy across Variety channels
- Worked with the heads of sales and marketing to revamp luxury and brand partnership sales strategy
- Advised marketing and sales on the launch of LUXE LIFE, a native content studio across Variety, WWD and Indiewire
- Brokered high-level introductions to key luxury partners across fashion and jewelry/watch categories that led to ongoing, active conversations
- Developed and brokered integrated sponsorship opportunities including first ever partnerships with Dolby and Swatch Group
Beautycon Media is an engaged and connected global community of content creators, celebrities, brands and fans who celebrate and redefine the beauty and fashion world.
- How to build a comprehensive brand partnership sales and marketing strategy
- How to create an effective sales and marketing team
- How to produce a content syndication strategy with key media and scale partners
- Partnered with CEO & COO to improve sales & marketing strategy and hire first sales team
- Brokered high level introductions to key brand and strategic partners
- Developed and sold integrated sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Brokered first ever airline partnership with Delta Air Lines
AUBRY & CO. was tapped to help the NATAS reposition its storied awards show, the Daytime Emmys, among new audiences and brands.
- How to garner sponsor interest from a show that hadn’t aired for two years
- How to engage and drive tune-ins for new audiences (i.e. millennials and men)
- How to leverage the Daytime Emmy’s 40+ year legacy of style and glamour in order to win over new brand partners
- Developed new sales, marketing and creative strategy with a fresh and fun style and tone
- Worked with creative leaders to brainstorm new show components, segments and award categories
- Introduced the Daytime Emmys to over 30 leading consumer brands
Thoroughbred Daily News (TDN) is the world’s leading thoroughbred investor publication.
- How to connect TDN to luxury advertisers and partners
- How to amplify reach to affluent equestrian enthusiasts
- How to modernize client’s branding and brand image
- How to build a new sales strategy to reflect rebranding efforts
- Worked with CEO, Publisher and marketing to define and develop industry-leading integrated sales opportunities across the elite thoroughbred racing circuit and rebrand website and core collateral
- Launched TDN Weekend, their first lifestyle and digital magazine
- Cultivated relationships with luxury advertisers across fashion, auto, liquor and finance categories that led to active conversations
- Developed and sold integrated sponsorship and partnership opportunities including first ever partnership with Delta Private Jets
Cricket Media® is a global children’s publishing and learning company.
- How to create an effective and comprehensive brand partnership strategy
- How to introduce Cricket to potential brand partners and advertisers
- How to identify and develop revenue-generating opportunities within an ad-free editorial environment/culture
- Created a new business development strategy that leveraged Cricket’s unique editorial authority among families, children and educators
- Introduced Cricket to over 100 leading Fortune 500 brands and cultural institutions
- Brokered historic partnership with XPrize around Cricket’s learning platform EPals.com
80Twelve is the first millennial news brand from Tronc (formerly Tribune Media).
- How to reshape a traditional media brand’s video content strategy for a millennial audience
- How to implement a branded video first sales strategy for a traditional news media brand
- How to build and grow relationships with key brand partners
- Worked with SVP, Digital and Head of Content to launch Tribune Media’s first, digital news network for savvy Millennials
- Developed core collateral and branded sales strategy and strategically positioned the network to the advertising community
- Brokered high level introductions to brand partners across the tech, auto, CPG